I never thought I could get used to these keyboards laser powered virtual projection. Although I think it would be convenient to connect the device with something that creates a keyboard on any flat surface, I need some haptic feedback clickity click on keyboard.
I know that I should just grow out of this, because the keyboard touch screen work quietly, and I think we are moving away from the traditional keyboard buttons. Fortunately I can wait a little while to get over my fascination with keyboard sounds as cube laser virtual keyboard comes with gesture recognition software so that you can hear the click to specify the control gestures, as well as keystrokes.
In addition to this function, cube laser virtual keyboard is very liquid interface for its laser projection, so the image of keys looks much better than before. It pairs with Bluetooth devices, this means that it is compatible with most smartphones, tablets and even laptops.
I believe that I would not mind with one of them for myself, but I just tried using my fingers on my desk for a few seconds, and it is not the same as typing on the keyboard. However, if this is for you, and then head over to ThinkGeek and folded around $ 170 for him.

0 comments