Let's face it, tablet computers do not have the best speakers. So why not make them louder with the new speaker of the Tablet, a Logitech.

He may look like a Tablet is only for the iPad, but it is actually good for any Tablet, thanks to the rubberized clip. So if you have a tab of the Galaxy, Motorola Xoom or any kind of Android tablet, you should get it.

The speaker of the Tablet uses the connection 3.5 mm audio cable, so it will work on Smartphones, laptops, or any other type of device with headphones. With regard to nutrition, it has a built-in battery good for about 8 hours worth of audio via USB charging.

I'm wondering if I could use it on my laptop, or weight speaker weigh my screen until he seeks for the apartment. I think I'll have to try it to see what the result will be. In any case, something tells me that we will see much more accessories tablet like this in the future.

I'm not sure when the exact release date for the Tablet, a Logitech speaker, but you can pre-order at a price of around $ 49.99.

0 comments